Sunday, March 8, 2009

My final thoughts

Even though I enjoyed the Geneology one and creating my cats an online family tree on Geni and My ancestry and I enjoyed watching funny videos on Stubleupon...I didn't like having to use sites which you have to join up with. I found this most frustrating. I'm also not a person who enjoys posting comments...as it tis not something I enjoy doing, which is another reason why i'm calling it quits.

Yep like the last I moaned all the way through it...In fact my work colleagues would be more than pleased that this is the last on I intend on doing. Was glad it wasn't compulsary this time as that would have been horendo from my side. Glad though that I decided to give it one more final shot before calling it quits . I'm not one who does things cause incentives are involved. Was more looking at doing it cause there was a mentionof a book group site.

The animation one was fun too, but using animoto was like being hooked up to an internet dial up connection. It was unbearably slow.

Kinda felt rushed and like i'd run outta time towards the end...and am only just able to finish it.

Well this is my views of the course and would like to end with....



WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I've finished. :)

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2009 at 8:44 PM , Blogger ACL web 2.1 said...

Hey well done for getting into it again even if its not your thing! I want to enter you in the draw... but there's one thing you've missed... Thing 6 (Authors on the Web, etc). Give it a crack and post your comments and link and you'll be finished HOORAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home