Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Youtube

YouTube is one of the sites I definately like. It has video clips of my favourite comedy which use to be on tv called:

Trigger happy

This episode may look famaliar to today.

Enjoy a step back in time to my younger tv watching days.

The mickey mouse club

Only watched the toons as I was to young to sit through the mousekerteers, but remember some of their faces from way back.

Youtube ten pin trick shot

The only thing I didn't like about watching the video is that it kept stopping and you have to keep pressing the pause/play button to continue it.

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2007 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes it pays to let the video clip run through once (so that the red bar is full), and then winding it back to replay from the beginning.

Trigger Happy TV is still great - Dom Joly is a genius.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home