Wednesday, February 25, 2009

week3 Book jetty and more...

http://www.bookjetty.com/people/nagem/books

I went and had a look at litlovers as I was interested in seeing the tips regarding the bookclubs. I was a lil' disappointed that there was no teenage stuff on it which I could have used or put into practice within the bookgroup I run.

I had more fun with bookjetty as I managed to find books that I read when I was lil' was still available. I quite liked the alphabetical and specific age group searches eg children teens and adult book searches options. However you should beable to mark these upon tying in your search and not after the search has been conducted .

Twas sad that there was no pic of the Dip the puppy book on book jetty though, as it's a gorgous bright pink and black cover . My fav part of this story is the poem that goes:' One with a pancake, One with a drum, one with a pancake stuck to his bum.' , as I've remembered from when I was about 6.

I would recommend this to customers who are looking at starting a bookgroup for children and and Bookjetty more than autors and books for those interested in seeking out book titles.

Had fun making the book lists on this one.

I asked google the question ' What is a widget' ? When it fired me back a list of 15-20 definitions I wasn't sure what was exactly required so I've probably if I've done it unintentionally not done this option.

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2009 at 8:41 PM , Blogger ACL web 2.1 said...

Hey good work - I can view your Bookjetty book list =0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home