Wednesday, February 4, 2009

web 2.1

In general don't particularly like doing things like these, as I'm not really a computer savvy person as such, but the blog spot I was most interested in having a look at is books and authors one regarding bookclubs. In last years one I enjoyed having a look at ad uploading video clips from other sites, as I'd had no idea how to do this till then. As you can see I've also got rid of the ones that I didn't enjoy from 2.0 to make room for the ones in this one that I do. I'm also looking forward to week four when we get to do making and creating our own animation. :)

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM , Blogger ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi

Good to see you back, Week 1 is completed hope you enjoy Week 2 which is Genelogy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home